Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas Wardrobe.

So, my absolute FAVOURITE time of the year is fast approaching, and i could not be happier! Christmas represents (to me) everything good in the world!! Happiness, joy, decorations, flashing lights, glitter, parties, food, magic, presents! The list could go on, but i will save you the details. Anyway, i know most people complain about the freezing winds, cold days and blistering nights....i actually love Winter. I love Winter clothes! I have recently bought a new coat, and plenty of woolly jumpers to add to my collection (including a homemade one....Thanks Mum!). I have been searching for a completely ridiculous Christmas jumper for me and my Sister to wear, however, i want something completely individual, so it is my Christmas aim to make one. I will update on how i get on with this! for now here are some Winter goodies i have my eye on!

Reindeer Name scarf £40 Emma Cook for TOPSHOP




xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment