Monday 7 January 2013

Back to uni!

I got back to uni yesterday after a loveeeeely xmas holidays. I'm really getting excited to get into this terms work including a research project on the effect blogs and online social media have on physical publications. I also have an interview lined up for my placement year, so exciting but quite nerve wracking! Fingers, toes and plaits crossed!
My new years resolution is to be a bit more visual with this blog. Start taking photos wherever i go, (I blame not doing this on the fact i don't have an Iphone....I am just making excuses as to a reason i should buy one!) Street style and different cities really inspire me and I should note this on my blog.
Im still writing for The Look Hit, and the first Fashion Festival went amazingly well, and heres to hoping there will be another soon!

I have also got into knitting and sewing again which i have really missed! Even made my very own retro Christmas jumper!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE X

No comments:

Post a Comment