Thursday 17 January 2013

MonoMANIA

I love the Monochrome trend!
Black and white are hundred percent staples in most peoples wardrobes, especially mine! Black goes with anything, and white will brighten up your day! (As im writing this, white snow is falling outside my window, its absolutely brightening up my day!)
Marc Jacobs has been pioneering this trend with his SS13 collection. SO much 60's influence! I reckon i was born in the wrong era, 60's is right up my street, so im thrilled this is a trend!
Graphic prints are another fav or mine. Obviously the 1960's has been playing on designers minds for SS13, although i cannot complain!.




I love how easy it can be translated into the high street! This is a River Island shift dress. Gorgeous with a pair of black tights and black heels on a night out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment