Thursday 29 November 2012

Day in the life....

A Fashion and Communication Student.
Today I've been talking to Amy Beadle, a Fashion Communication and Promotion student, from Nottingham Trent University. The course is fantastic, and Amy is such a creative and inspiring student, so i thought i would share her with everyone!
What do you like about your course?
I really love the amount of varied activities that we do. We do a touch on everything including journalism, typography, and plenty of work on Photoshop and illustrator; both programs which i love to play around with and have definitely become more familiar with since starting this course. 
What do you want to be once graduated?
Once i have graduated i think i want to be more involved in graphic design. I would love to be a brand manager and really enjoy all aspects of learning about brands and what they stand for. 
What do you like about Nottingham?
Living in Nottingham has been such a pleasure. Before starting Uni here, i knew its reputation, and there was a lot of teasing about crime etc, but i have just had the best time here. The style which people have here is really unique and i love the amount of vintage and retro shops they have here; something i am not used to back at home. 
How would you describe your style?
I really think my style has developed since coming to university, and i now think that i really know my own sense of style and people would recognise it. I am not a typical girly girl, but i do like dressing up and wearing dresses and glitter when i feel like it! At the moment i am really into vintage sweatshirts and now its getting colder i love hats and cant wait to wrap up some more! I take advantage of the vintage shops here in Nottingham, and i do love Topshop and Urban Outfitters. One of my staple items currently are my American Apparel Disco pants....wear them everywhere!


See Amys Blog HERE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment