Wednesday 7 November 2012

UNI

Hey pretty people.
Its literally been forever since ive been doing blogging....I have an excuse! I am extremely busy with Uni this year (wahhh!) I love my Fashion and Textile course, but in the near future im gunna be doing a placement year in industry. Very exciting stuff however, it does mean that I have been updating my CV like a maniac, and applying for jobs in an equally crazy way! So far nothing....But ive got high hopes, and so fingers crossed for something coming my way :) If any of you bloggies fancy giving me a job for a year? Let me know haha!
So Uni has not been as...how shall i put this...messy? as last year. This is predominantly down to the work volume, although i truely believe its got something to do with the fact that im growing in age, and simply cant handle the hangovers anymore! (currently recovering from a wild one on monday) Speaking of Monday night, probably one of the best nights of my life. Unfortunately can't go into too much detail as it does concern quite a few people in the public eye! Tight lipped but hugely excited!
Promise (this is a promise to myself as much as you lot) to update this slightly more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment