Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lust List- July- VICTORIA'S SECRET

I have decided every month to update my 'Lust List' (essentially items, as a wealth challenged student, i will never be able to afford)
This month, as im sure many are aware, Victoria's Secret has opened today in Westfield Stratford shopping centre. It is their first flagship store opening in the UK and i for one am so excited to look round and (maybe) purchase some items!
This has lead to me wanting to update and mature my underwear collection. The underwear has beautiful material, and the fit is perfect. These are just some of the items on my lust list this month.
Lacie Strapless
Push-up
Strappy Back
Cheeky panty- I want these in all colours!

I once heard that Britney Spears only ever wears a pair of underwear once, then throws them away....How could your throw away such a pretty pair of knickers!?



No comments:

Post a Comment