Tuesday 24 July 2012

Bing Bang Jewelry

I have stumbled across a fantastic Jewelry range by Anna Sheffield called Bing Bang. Its founder has a background in a Blacksmith shop, and still uses techniques learned then to create the gorgeous pieces today-most of which are still made in their studio in New York. They say their "brand has adhered to these four aesthetic themes- the Punk Rock ethos, Native American arts and amulets, Victorian keepsakes and the ever-relevant street culture of New York City.". 
With this statement in mind, they have created some wonderful, unique jewelry, i have handpicked some of my favorite. 
I love this Abracadabra Cuff, it can be worn on its own, or with the gold version linked into it. 
Lakota Chief Necklace
Give Peace a Chance Earrings
Victorian cross ring
Tiny skull Studs

I especially love the skull studs, so if anyone fancies treating me....$35 is very reasonable!

No comments:

Post a Comment