Friday 4 October 2013

Summer is over

So one of my last blog posts was about how summer was starting and how I couldn't wait for the sun! Well that has well and truley passed! I would say we are now in full swing of winter, it's certainly dark enough! Because of this bloody commute I don't actually get home till about half 7 which by now is dark as the night! Makes me feel like I'm working night shifts! I do love the winter though, and winter fashion is far more up my street than summer! Biscuits and celebrations galore mean my waistline tends to increase rather, not that I'm complaining..... That's what excess layering of clothes is for!! At the moment I'm crushing over Urban Outfitters collections. I'm thinking opaque tights, white Peter Pan collared shirt and a deep coloured floral play suit. Leather jacket for evening, and a huge parka for the day! I need to go shopping!!! I really do promise to write on this a bit more. I have enough time and I enjoy doing it when I do!



Ps right now I'm sitting next to the most handsome man. Lets hope e doesn't peer at my screen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment