Friday 4 October 2013

Sorry!

RSo once again I have been neglecting my blog! No change there! 
So I can well and truley say I am completely settled into work at Disney now. I've been there 4 months can you believe! I really can't even tell where the time has gone. It has been a mixture of highs an lows I must say. There are the obvious highs.... It's Disney! I've seen some wonderful things, it's just a shame that as an intern it is very limiting of what you get to actually be a part of. The people are what make the job. I have met some of te nicer people I have evmet in my life working there. The social side is incredible too. Not only re there over 100 interns starting at the same time, the majority are such fun (such fun!) and friends I will keep for a long time! Saying all this,life as a commuter is slowing killing me! Not only am I currently on train for 4 hours every day, but the people don't half make it challenging! I hate to say it as a southerner, but the north is just a friendlier place to be!! I miss Trent so much! I'm just so happy to know that I have another year back there after this! Only 8 months left! I can do it!!! Right I think I should blog about some of the fun I've had this summer(lots!!!)so sorry if it doesn't really follow an order! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment