Friday 4 October 2013

Bestival

So me and Ellie from work decided on a whim to go to bestival! What a whim that was! It was incredible, I almost bought next years ticket already! My favourite act was hundred percent FatBoy Slim, I was not expecting to love him so muh but he was incredible and we raved the whole time. Bastille were also amazing, and we think we fell in love with them all a little bit! All that drum banging!!! It was a crazy experience with such a brilliant vibe, I would live there if I could. Our sailor fancy dress went down a treat with many compliments... Whether they were real or the slurred words of drunk passers by is unknown.... I like to think real! Only downside is that whilst I was in the spirit of thing I signed up for a water charity.... Who literally call me 3 times a day every day! Oh Bestival you beaut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment