Sunday 5 August 2012

SISTER JANE

I adore Sister Jane!
I first came across the brand Sister Jane when stalking clothes websites for hours one rainy day! I love the incorporation of leather into the dresses/blouses. The way in which it is used on sweet peter pan collars, hardens up the image and the contrast is wonderful. The idea of something very girly and pretty but with a more grungy or hardening twist on it, is something i do myself and it epitomizes my own personal style. The collection on Topshop currently has a fantastic range and i especially like the 'Sky Collar Dress':
If anyone's offering??

Having looked through their website, the 'Silver Spells' Collection looks beautiful. Again with added leather collars, there is a huge appearance of glitter which can make any outfit, however dull, instantly fabulous, and can make you feel instantly in a party mood. I have many interviews coming up for my Fashion and Textile year in industry, and will be absolutely buying one (or ten!?) of these items for that and also for parties, events and just looking pretty in my wardrobe! 






How cool is the editing on these images? 


No comments:

Post a Comment