Sunday 5 August 2012

I miss winter clothes!

I may be one of the few people out there who is actually willing the summer away...! Don't get me wrong, i love the sun....on holiday, but our English summer is somewhat of a dilemma. On holiday i am perfectly happy to prance around in teeny shorts, and a barely there top, exposing all my pale and interesting flesh! But somehow in Britain, i am much more conservative with summer clothes. Possibly because living in Essex, (where the native colour is orange) I can feel rather ghoulish, and its tempting to cover up. With maxi skirts being a staple item on the high street now, I can cover up a bit more in the summer but still look stylish. I think ASOS do a great broad range of them. However, I love being pale! It suits me, and it makes me look incredibly British,( I don't really tan...more of a pink tinge) This is why I miss winter clothes, coats and boots and scarves! Also with the added bonus of wearing tights in winter, the length of skirts and shorts can decrease hugely, without looking trashy! Win!
I have already started planning my winter wardrobe, and as i bought a rather expensive burgundy fur coat last winter, I am planning on basing the colours around this so i can wear it again.
Knits.






Leather skirts/shorts



Black boots






 As im writing this however, the sky is grey, rain is pouring, and I am wearing my slippers. Not quite sure what 'summer' I am referring too!

Also I love Christmas, and am literally counting the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment