Thursday 30 August 2012

Blog related....

Also, I was extremely pleased to see the views on my blog increasing even while i was away, to those who do read my blog, Thank you! Ill give you a little life update......

Having returned from such a lovely holiday, I was on a bit of a low....which got lower when i got such horrendous food poisoning (plus point according to mother 'At least you will get thin!') Brilliant! When it finally cleared, and yes, feeling thinner than usual, i went out in London with my friend as she has recently started working there. Starting off in Carnaby Street at a beach themed bar, we enjoyed Strawberry and Raspberry cocktails. The barman even let me shake mine myself....discount for labour!? We then continued to Covent Garden where we enjoyed even more cocktails! Continuing my streak of bad luck, i ended the night by slipping on a drink and spraining my wrist. Not ideal!




Next plans i have are getting ready for 2nd Year of Uni and i could not be more excited! Ive got literally everything bar the kitchen sink to take with me. Having a room which i can do more with this year i have been looking into ways in which i would like it to look and have some ideas i would like to incorporate.






My Dad is CONVINCED I need a map of the world in my room, due to my intense lack of geographical knowledge. To be fair, it can't do me any harm, and it does look quite quirky!

Ill show you what it looks like when i move in! x

No comments:

Post a Comment