Friday 20 December 2013

Itsssss Christmassss

Christmas time is upon us and I could not be happier! My absolute favourite time of the year. We've been getting super festive at work although I'm missing out on Disney Xmas party tonight due to being a poorly mouse. :( 

So I only have 2 more days left at work before I have a full 12 day break. So excited it's unreal. In that 12 days I have so much to look forward to! Of course there's Xmas itself which will as always be a wonderful day. Then I have NYE which I have promised myself will actually be good this year!! ( no drink spikings, no tonsillitis etc) going to shoreditch to see duke dumont and will heard which will be amazing. Then I'm going to the ballet with ma, and of course plenty of relaxing and catching up with friends :) next week I'm going to do some posts about some bits and pieces I've been making, cushion covers, candle holders and snowman cookies to start! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous time this season! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment