Thursday 29 May 2014

Happily ever after...

My time at Disney is coming to an end :( To re-cap, I somehow  managed to get a year long internship at The Walt Disney Company, working in the Fashion and Home team. It has been a wonderful experience which I am so so grateful for. It is also slightly scary, as this has absolutely been the quickest year of my life. It has made me realise I can't waste time, you only live once (cringe) and you really do need to live every single moment as much as you can! This is definitely easier said than done; what with my two hour commute to Hammersmith every day for a year! Fitting in a social life has not always been the easiest thing to achieve! I have to say this got slightly easier when 2 of my best friends upped and moved their lives to Australia (more on this later....!)

Going to the premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier was an absolute highlight of my year! We got to walk to blue carpet along with all the celebs, and I even managed a sneaky picture with Philip Schofield!

My other highlight was going to Disneyland Paris with 8 other interns. It has been great that we have been able to make such good friends over the year. It was such a fun trip- and we even managed to get fast pass on all the rides with our work passes! With our Minnie ears on the whole trip we certainly attracted a lot of attention, which we were happy to accept! It honestly has been an amazing year and I won't forget it ever! 










Sad mice going home :(

Although this is an end to a very fun chapter, I have so much to look forward to! More to come on that xx

No comments:

Post a Comment